"Ruse the Border City to Romania" Top 5 Page for this destination Ruse by rowo
Ruse Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 170 photos
Unfortnetly i only stop for two hours with the train Sofia-Buccuresti at Ruse Train Station and can make there some pictures. You can see here the Ruse TV Tower. Better if you have more time take a train to Russe, stop here and move then with an international train to Romania or from Romania with local trains to Bulgaria. So you have more time to visit the city center. Also a lot of domestice Bulgarian Busses are going to Varna, Sofia and other cities from here. No Bus connection with Romania.
Ruse Train Station has together Border Control with Romanian police. The international trains There are long stops to be... more travel advice
rowo's Related Pages
Ruse Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ruse the Border City to Romania"
- "Ticks All The Boxes For Me!"
- "Ruse- The Little Vienna"
- "RUSE (Rousse), Bulgaria"
- "My Ruse Experience"
- "The friendship bridge over the Danube!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ruse
- Hotels in Ruse
- Transportation in Ruse
- Restaurants in Ruse
- Warnings and Dangers in Ruse
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ruse
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ruse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ruse
Top 10 Pages
- Hamburg Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Varna Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Constanta Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Petrich Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Sandanski Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Riga Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Mannheim Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Burgas Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos