"sayville's new Tannersville Page" Tannersville by sayville
Tannersville Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 10 photos
I have been to Tannersville many times. Growing up we vacationed near by. Until last night, I had always stayed at a resort in the area. Last night we stayed at the Ramada Inn atexit 299 off I80. They resently changed all the exit numbers in Pa. The hotel was clean and located near great shopping. Some of the rooms were being renovated as well as the pool. There is great shopping on Route 611, only minutes from the hotel,the Crossings, the Stoud Mall as well as chain stores like Target, Home Depot and Staples. Oh and there are the great candle shops on Route 611 also. The kids love the candy barrels there. You can buy candy by the pound. Hand them a bag and let them enjoy the fun of picking a little of this and a little of that.
Put on a good comfortable pair of walking shoes and go shopping. more travel advice
sayville's Related Pages
Tannersville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The best skiing Around--Not anymore"
- "sayville's new Tannersville Page"
- "Spain to Morroco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tannersville
- Shopping in Tannersville
- Warnings and Dangers in Tannersville
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tannersville
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tannersville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tannersville
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nassau Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Davis Park Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Cape Town 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Shelter Island Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Fire Island Pines Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Bahamas Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cabo San Lucas 7 reviews
- Plattsburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos