"sayville's new Plattsburgh Page" Plattsburgh by sayville
Plattsburgh Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 18 photos
Im just starting to work on this page. I havent been back to Plattsburgh in years. However, I had a great time attending college there.
THE PLATTSBURGH-NORTH COUNTRY region encompasses Clinton and Essex Counties in the northeast corner of New York State.
It is an area famous for its natural beauty and resources, stretching from the shores of Lake Champlain to the high peaks of the ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS. It is home to a wide range of communities-- from the CITY OF PLATTSBURGH which is a hub for both industry and the primary business center of Northern New York, to the VILLAGE OF LAKE PLACID which is the famed resort which hosted the 1932 and 1980 Winter Olympics.
Located on the unspoiled shores of America's sixth largest lake, surrounded by the Adirondack Mountains, Lake Placid, Vermont and exciting Montreal -- all within a 1 hour drive.
This is a picture of the river from my campus dorm room. When the ice and snow melted we would ride the river in tire... more travel advice
When I attended SUNY @ Plattsburgh there was a bar called Monopole. At that time it had the best pizza. Im not sure if... more travel advice
sayville's Related Pages
Plattsburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Plattsburgh, good place to rest."
- "Plattsburgh, NY: Lake Champlain Region"
- "sayville's new Plattsburgh Page"
- "Plattsburgh, gateway to the Adirondacks"
- "SUNY Plattsburgh"
- "Plattsburgh, NY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plattsburgh
- Hotels in Plattsburgh
- Nightlife in Plattsburgh
- Restaurants in Plattsburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plattsburgh
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Plattsburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plattsburgh
- Posted in Travel Marrakesh Forum "Re: Single woman travelling to..."
- created a Plattsburgh Travel Page "sayville's new Plattsburgh Page"
- Wrote a Review This is a picture of the river... in Plattsburgh Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "This is a picture of the river..."
- Commented on one of Easty's Plattsburgh travel pages
Photos in PlattsburghSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nassau Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Davis Park Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Cape Town 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Shelter Island Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Fire Island Pines Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Bahamas Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cabo San Lucas 7 reviews
- Plattsburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos