"sayville's new World page" sayville's Profile
A dramatic memorial to the victoms of Sept. 11, was unveiled as night fell on New York. In a vacant lot next to Ground Zero. 88 searchlights were turned on. They will shine upwards every night into the sky forming the shape of the twin towers.
The memorial will be on display until April 13.
Let us join together in mourning our loss and praying for those who were seriously injured and offer our condolences and heartfelt sympathies to the family members of those who perished in the despicable acts of terrorism on Tuesday, September 11.
"Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to each every one of you. It is inconceivable to imagine the grief and horror you must be going through, but please know that there are many, many who in some small way share your grief. May God hold you in the palm of his hands and help you through this time of great loss and devastation. We would also like to wish those who suffered injuries complete and speedy recovery.
God Bless You All
Thank you to all of the members for their prayers and emails that I have received. Thank God all of my family and friends are home safe. I do have friends that are in the city now helping with the rescue. Please keep them and all others in your prayers.
Below is a poem I found online, I thought I would share it all with you.
It was something we never thought we'd see
It could never happen to you and me
An attack against all civilization
An attack that shocked our nation
Four airliners, all hijacked
A precise and planned attack
Fueled by evil, a merciless crime
The worst terrorist act of all time
The World Trade Center towers
Symbols of our financial power
Crumbling, falling, cascading down
Concrete and debris, hitting the ground
So many families torn apart
A tragedy felt in all of our hearts
If we're ever to overcome this devastation
We must pull together as a nation
To the victims' families, we send our prayers and love
As we seek guidance and hope from the Lord above
May God bless you and your loved ones.
written by Jody Henderson
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 71 Reviews
- 121 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- sayville and SONG are now friends.
- updated a Morocco Travel Page "Fes"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fes"
- Posted in Travel Marrakesh Forum "Re: Single woman travelling to..."
- Wrote a Review Good deal for the money in Gettysburg Hotels
- Commented on one of atufft's Burkina Faso travel pages
created their Profile Page "sayville's new World page"
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nassau Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Davis Park Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Cape Town 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Shelter Island Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Fire Island Pines Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Bahamas Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cabo San Lucas 7 reviews
- Plattsburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22160 Reviews - 53864 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15525 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4448 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4270 Reviews - 8783 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19444 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos