Postojna Warnings Or Dangers Tips by lazyman_1
Postojna Warnings and Dangers: 8 reviews and 6 photos
I ran into this problem more than once so i thought i'd pass this along as well. A lot of stores and shops have prices listed in both Euro and SIT (slovenian tollars) however this does not mean that that particular store accepts Euro. More often than not my Euro would be turned away.
lazyman_1's Related Pages
Postojna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The cave you must visit"
- "Posotjna Caves"
- "Postojnska Jama: wonderful caves"
- "The magical subterranean world of Postojna"
- "Postojna Caves and the Human Fish"
- "Slovenian Swiss Cheese"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Postojna
- Hotels in Postojna
- Transportation in Postojna
- Restaurants in Postojna
- Shopping in Postojna
- Warnings and Dangers in Postojna
- See All...
Explore the World
- Al Khawd Hotels
- Loch Assynt Hotels
- Kaymakli Hotels
- Kakegawa Hotels
- North Queensferry
Badges & Stats in Postojna
- 6 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Postojna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Postojna
Photos in PostojnaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 45 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iceland Intro, 31 reviews, 66 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Zion National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tofino Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos
- Scotland Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos
- Lauterbrunnen Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bled Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos