"Gorgeous Hallstatt" Hallstatt by lazyman_1
Hallstatt Travel Guide: 236 reviews and 759 photos
Halstatt is one of the most picturesque cities I have ever had the privaledge of visiting. Resting on the shore of Hallstattersee lake with steep mountain walls towering on all sides. The City is very small but what it lacks in size, it more than makes up for in natural beauty. The town has been crowned a UNESCO World Heritage Site and it is easy to see why. You will feel so at ease by simply walking the streets and soaking up the laid back atmosphere. You will not need to spend more than two or three days to see everything in the area however believe me when I say that when it comes time to leave you will not want to go!
Take an hour or so and just walk the long sidewalkthan runs beside the water. The walk is flat and relaxing. It wll... more travel advice
This church seems to be the heart and soul of the town because no matter what picture of hallstatt you see, you always... more travel advice
lazyman_1's Related Pages
Hallstatt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hallstatt . . . my inspiration"
- "Heavenly Hallstatt......."
- "Hallstatt - a village dating back to 800 B.C."
- "Hallstatt...it’s paradise!"
- "Beautiful Hallstatt"
- "Hallstatt a great place to spend your time!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hallstatt
- Hotels in Hallstatt
- Transportation in Hallstatt
- Nightlife in Hallstatt
- Restaurants in Hallstatt
- Shopping in Hallstatt
- Warnings and Dangers in Hallstatt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hallstatt
- 11 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hallstatt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hallstatt
Photos in HallstattSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 45 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iceland Intro, 31 reviews, 66 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Zion National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tofino Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos
- Scotland Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos
- Lauterbrunnen Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bled Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos