"GORGEOUS MARITIME CITY!" Roskilde Amt by curiosone
Roskilde Amt Travel Guide: 268 reviews and 901 photos
Simply wonderful! This,as Uppsala in Sweden,is the Scandinavia I love!!
Roskilde is a well known as the city of the great Music Festival,but it is much more..
this maritime city is an important historical
centre,it dates back to 990A.C. approximately
and it was the most important religious and commercial centre during the Viking Age;
thirty-height Danish kings and queens are buried here..
Roskilde is also the city of the famous five viking ship that,with their connected museum,you would surely see in some documentary on ancient population.
Unfortunately I have visited it only for one day...sun shone and the see was wonderful!
Oohhh YES!! You could think it's the typical touristic attraction..but you are wrong! Danes(not everyone,obviously!!)... more travel advice
I don't believe that you,during the looong evenings of Winter spent watching tv at home,have never heard about the... more travel advice
curiosone's Related Pages
Roskilde Amt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GORGEOUS MARITIME CITY!"
- "Roskilde Amt"
- "Roskilde, City of Springs"
- "Dancing at a pub in Roskilde night of Friday night"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Roskilde Amt
- Hotels in Roskilde Amt
- Transportation in Roskilde Amt
- Nightlife in Roskilde Amt
- Restaurants in Roskilde Amt
- Shopping in Roskilde Amt
- Warnings and Dangers in Roskilde Amt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Roskilde Amt
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Roskilde Amt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Roskilde Amt
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Uppsala Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Roskilde Amt Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Rotterdam 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Sweden Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 3 photos
- Denmark Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Milan Intro, 2 photos