"Hayman Island - I'm In Love!" Hayman Island by digivixen

Hayman Island Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 5 photos

Hayman Island is unbelievable. It is Heaven on Earth, I have never seen a place this beautiful in my entire life and doubt I ever will. PLEASE come here if you ever get the chance.

Our room is called "Retreat". They are so luxurious. We had a massive bed, daybed and big TV but the best part is that we have a cobblestone shower outside! It is blissful. The bath also has a glass wall looking out into our private courtyard/garden so it is like you are bathing out in the palms! It is totally secluded and private.

Every day they deliver you The Australian and leave Guerlain chocolates on your pillow each morning. There is nothing quite like this place.

One day I went out on the "Sun Goddess" (a beautiful diving boat) out into the ocean and stopped within some Coral Gardens where we snorkelled and I saw THE most beautiful colourful coral and swum with tropical fish. I was totally taken aback from the beauty and the fish will let you swim right along with them.

We then visited Whitehaven beach which has the white-est sand in the world. And the most amazing bright aqua-coloured water I might mention.

Hayman is for the honeymooners, celebrities and very lucky (ie us!). Hayman has had some very famous people stay - like Kerry Packer, Rob Lowe, Bill Clinton etc. Tania showed us through some of the penthouses here these people have stayed in - WOW.

Whilst in Hayman I was so happy and relaxed, this holiday was exactly what I needed. Indulge the mind, body and soul!

• Pros:Indulgence, Food, Cocktails, Day Trips, Accommodation
  • Cons:Price
  • In a nutshell:When You Want to Spoil Yourself!
  • Last visit to Hayman Island: Oct 2003
  • Intro Written Nov 7, 2004

Comments

digivixen

“A journey a million miles must begin with a single step!”

Badges & Stats in Hayman Island

Have you been to Hayman Island?

Latest Activity in Hayman Island