"A nice and peaceful place" Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Chitwan by Folbi
Royal Chitwan Travel Guide: 117 reviews and 454 photos
Nice and peaceful at the time i went there i.e last february (2005) during the road blockade imposed by the maoists. We were only 10 tourists in the whole National Park... I guess that in a more "normal" time this park might be less enjoyable due to its overexploitation for tourists.
However the good time we had in this Park shouldn't let us forget how sad the blockade is for the local people (unsufficient supply of food) and for the whole tourist industry in the country
February to April are among the best month to go to Chitwan NP. The grass is freshly cut and the weather nice and sunny... more travel advice
If the weather is not hot enough to attend the elephants bathing then you can go to the elephants' stable and be taught... more travel advice
Folbi's Related Pages
Royal Chitwan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chitwan - Nepal's premier jungle area"
- "A nice and peaceful place"
- "Royal Chitwan National Park"
- "Chitwan National Park."
- "Into the Jungle"
- "Chitwan National Park, A Wildlife Destination"
- "My first jungle experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Royal Chitwan
- Hotels in Royal Chitwan
- Transportation in Royal Chitwan
- Nightlife in Royal Chitwan
- Restaurants in Royal Chitwan
- Shopping in Royal Chitwan
- Warnings and Dangers in Royal Chitwan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Royal Chitwan
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Royal Chitwan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Royal Chitwan
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Delhi Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Chitwan Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- India Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Snowdonia Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos