"Scotland For The Brave" Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland by stevezero
Scotland Travel Guide: 12,635 reviews and 27,923 photos
Scotland, it's a place where we spent a lot of time these days. Why? Simply because it has so much to offer and every time we go north of the border we always discover somerthing different.
Over the last few years we have travelled the west coast, Skye and the highlands, but these days we spent most of our vacation time in Aberdeenshire. It's a place we love dearly and we always come back for more. So much so that this Scottish page will be somewhat biased towards the North East of the country.
Apart from the glorious scenary, the history, and the people, there is also the whisky.
Only recently have I discovered for myself the quality of the single malt. Everyone has their own favourites, but I was totally hoooked after a visit to Glen Grant. They do a free tour and a tasting of their various products and we couldn't leave without clutching a bottle of their finest 10 year old.
- Pros:Scenary, people, history, whisky
- In a nutshell:One of the finest places on the planet
This is a real castle, built for proper defence and built to last. In a beautiful setting by the River Clyde, Bothwell... more travel advice
An elaborately sculptured Pictish cross-slab with an intricate cross, angels, animals, warrior, Pictish symbols and... more travel advice
stevezero's Related Pages
Scotland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Scotland For The Brave"
- "Scotland Travel Tips - Scotland Edinburgh Orkney"
- "My Scotland page"
- "Alba, Caledonia, "God's Country"; this is Scotland"
- "Scotland: fascinating and impressive"
- "Ben-UK's Scotland page"
- "Scotland, a sassenach's view"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scotland
- Hotels in Scotland
- Transportation in Scotland
- Nightlife in Scotland
- Restaurants in Scotland
- Shopping in Scotland
- Warnings and Dangers in Scotland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Scotland
- 823 Reviews
- 1,643 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 24 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Scotland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scotland
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 275 reviews, 771 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 114 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Derbyshire Intro, 73 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 85 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 43 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inverness Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumfries and Galloway Intro, 67 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northumberland Intro, 31 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Andrews Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos