"Derby - Not So Dead Centre" Top 5 Page for this destination Derby by stevezero
Derby Travel Guide: 103 reviews and 197 photos
To Follow .......
Derby is the main city in Derbyshire, a county in the centre of England. It as long been known as a city full of character with plenty of shopping and nightlife.
The centre is compact and easy to explore on foot. The city also has quite a few cycle tracks.
- Pros:Lively, scenic, good walks, cycle friendly
- In a nutshell:Nice place to visit
Kedleston Hall is a classical Palladian mansion built for the Curzon family between 1759 and 1765. It has one of the... more travel advice
Derby Library was built in 1879, designed by RK Freeman. It was a gift to the city by Michael Thomas Bass, local brewer,... more travel advice
stevezero's Related Pages
Derby Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Derby Real Ale Trail"
- "Derby - Not So Dead Centre"
- "~ Derby Is Where I Spend Most Of My Time ~"
- "A day in Derby"
- "Derby Day!"
- "DerbYESSSSS haha"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Derby
- Hotels in Derby
- Transportation in Derby
- Nightlife in Derby
- Restaurants in Derby
- Shopping in Derby
- Warnings and Dangers in Derby
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Derby
- 15 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Derby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Derby
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 275 reviews, 771 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 114 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Derbyshire Intro, 73 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 85 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 43 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inverness Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumfries and Galloway Intro, 67 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northumberland Intro, 31 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Andrews Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos