"Rarotonga - So Close To Paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga by stevezero
Rarotonga Travel Guide: 169 reviews and 421 photos
We stopped of at Rarotonga on our way out to New Zealand. Not knowing much about the island, we did not know what to expect, but it turned out to be a good choice.
The island lies somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and is not to large.
The interior is mountainous, but around the coastline it is flat with some lovely beaches and coral reefs.
The island is administered ny New Zealand, and the currency is the New Zealand Dollar.
It is pretty much a no news no shoes kinda place.
- Pros:tropical, great beaches, coral,
- Cons:it can rain - but it's warm
- In a nutshell:Can you get any closer to paradise?
Even the airport at Rarotonga seems like paradise, as the departure lounge is actualy outside, so you can squeeze in... more travel advice
All aound the caost of Rarotonga there are some beautiful beaches. This one was on the East coast somewhere. more travel advice
stevezero's Related Pages
Rarotonga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rarotonga, Cook Islands"
- "Rarotonga - Cook Islands"
- "Rarotonga - So Close To Paradise"
- "The Cook Islands"
- "Ravishing Rarotonga"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rarotonga
- Hotels in Rarotonga
- Transportation in Rarotonga
- Nightlife in Rarotonga
- Restaurants in Rarotonga
- Shopping in Rarotonga
- Warnings and Dangers in Rarotonga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rarotonga
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Rarotonga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rarotonga
Photos in RarotongaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 275 reviews, 771 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 114 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Derbyshire Intro, 73 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 85 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 43 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inverness Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumfries and Galloway Intro, 67 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northumberland Intro, 31 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Andrews Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos