"Lorne, Great Ocean Road, Victoria" Lorne by stevezero
Lorne Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 207 photos
Passing through the town of Anglesea, we spent our second night at The Sandridge Motel in Lorne. The town is a seaside resort where the trees of the Otway ranges meet the rugged coastline of the Southern Ocean. The town was established as a timber town before becoming a holiday spot.
Today lorne is a pleasant mix of old and new. Historic houses sit comfotably amongst those of a more modern construction. The resort also boasts a strip of resort shopping with cafes and restaurants along the Great Ocean Road,
In the the park you can see lots of noisy Sulphur Crested Cockatoos
stevezero's Related Pages
Lorne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "....And We're Off..... The beginning of the GOR!"
- "Sweetberry's Lorne Page"
- "Lorne - Along the Great Ocean Road"
- "Lorne - Somewhere on the Great Ocean Road"
- "Another Beachside Town on the Great Ocean Road"
- "Lorne, Great Ocean Road, Victoria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lorne
- Hotels in Lorne
- Transportation in Lorne
- Restaurants in Lorne
- Shopping in Lorne
- Warnings and Dangers in Lorne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lorne
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (96)
Have you been to Lorne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lorne
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 275 reviews, 771 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 114 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Derbyshire Intro, 73 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 85 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 43 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inverness Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumfries and Galloway Intro, 67 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northumberland Intro, 31 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Andrews Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos