"Victor Harbour, South Australia" Victor Harbour by stevezero
Victor Harbour Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 120 photos
After Strathalbyn we headed back towards the coast of the Fleurieu Peninsula to the town of Victor Harbor, Where we spent 3 nights at The Whalers Inn Resort.
The town is set in the wide sandy arc of Encounter Bay. It is much favoured by the people of Adelaide.
It is snow famous for its horse drawn tram which takes visitors along the 800 metre long causeway to Granite Island
Our accommodation was just outside Victor harbor. A strenuous walk took you to the top of The Bluff which afforded wonderful views over the town and the outlying islands.
stevezero's Related Pages
Victor Harbour Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HOLIDAY BESIDE THE SEASIDE"
- "Victor Harbour"
- "Victor Harbour...."
- "South Australia's Gold Coast"
- "A beautiful Part of Australia."
- "Victor Harbor - I will be updating"
- "Victor Harbor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Victor Harbour
- Hotels in Victor Harbour
- Transportation in Victor Harbour
- Nightlife in Victor Harbour
- Restaurants in Victor Harbour
- Warnings and Dangers in Victor Harbour
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Victor Harbour
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (97)
Have you been to Victor Harbour?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Victor Harbour
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 275 reviews, 771 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 114 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Derbyshire Intro, 73 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Tasmania Intro, 85 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 43 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inverness Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumfries and Galloway Intro, 67 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northumberland Intro, 31 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Andrews Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos