"Amazing Rome" Rome by abarbieri

Rome Travel Guide: 11,963 reviews and 26,445 photos

Photographs

Dear VT friends,
Although I do love photography very much please note that most of the pictures you find on my Rome pages are not taken by me. Also some descriptions have just been copied from other web sites.
I just thought it was a good idea to attache them in order to provide a complete information to people interested in visiting those places.
I will put (in the near future!!) all my own Rome pictures in Rome Photo Gallery.
Antonio

• Intro Updated Oct 30, 2008

• lottalund44's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Great pages. Will be travelling to Rome next week/Lotta

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Hi Antonio - I am grouping tips today and had a chance to review and rate your tips. Wonderful and unique information! Hope to see you before your birthday! Ciao Carol

• ntm2322's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2008 at 6:09 AM

Informações muito úteis, António. Obrigado.

• breughel's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2008 at 7:54 AM

Excellent reviews of these less known museums and galleries.

• rita_simoes's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2008 at 4:26 AM

Great gelato tip! I've been only in Old Bridge, from the ones you mention, and so far it's the best gelato I've eaten! I'll check the other places when I return ;)

• marielexoteria's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2008 at 6:51 AM

Well let me just say that you look stunning in that picture. I rated some tips, will be back later :)

• maya1902's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2008 at 9:52 AM

ciao antonio!! grazie mille per gli auguri...i tuoi consigli su roma mi trovano praticamente d'accordo su tutto!

• jethanand's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2008 at 9:41 AM

Hi :)- Thank you very much for your tips on Rome - very helpful to anyone who wants to explore the art collections

• craic's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2008 at 3:28 AM

ah so that is what the garden at Santa Croce looks like - I've heard about it

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2008 at 11:03 AM

Hi, Antonio! Thanks for your tips about the places I wouldn't otherwise have known!

abarbieri Lives Here!

abarbieri

“Get mixed with locals!!”

Badges & Stats in Rome