"Monterey" Monterey by islaazul
Monterey Travel Guide: 922 reviews and 2,753 photos
Monterey Bay Aquarium is a great way to spend a whole afternoon--even though there are a lot of kids there, it's definitely fun for adults too--the one-million-gallon Outer Bay Aquarium houses the largest community of open-ocean species of any aquarium.
The Sunfish is the world’s heaviest bony fish. All head and no tail, ocean sunfish look something like big leathery Frisbees. They scull along by flapping their big top and bottom fins, using their stumpy tails to steer.
islaazul's Related Pages
Monterey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Watching the Sunset in Monterey..."
- "City by the Sea"
- "Monterey - Beginning of the U.S. tour"
- "Monterey and Its Beautiful Big Sur Country"
- "Life's a Kelp Forest..."
- "First Capitol of California"
- "Monterey Magic!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monterey
- Hotels in Monterey
- Transportation in Monterey
- Nightlife in Monterey
- Restaurants in Monterey
- Shopping in Monterey
- Warnings and Dangers in Monterey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monterey
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monterey
Top 10 Pages
- München Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Spain Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Germany Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Llandudno Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos