"Nürnberg" Nürnberg by islaazul
Nürnberg Travel Guide: 880 reviews and 2,943 photos
Nürnberg has the feel of a college town, with its hip bars and restaurants and university crowd. There's also lots of cultural places to go, like the Albrecht Durer house and the Kaiserburg Castle. Above is a gingerbread booth at the Nürnberg Christmas Market, the largest in the world.
What is there to do in Nürnberg ?
Nuremberg has one of the largest pedestrian zones in Germany, covering roughly 70% of the city center. On a summer afternoon, pedestrians can number well into the thousands, roaming the shopping districts that sit on both sides of the Pegnitz River and the markets and along Konigstrasse.
Pegnitz River by night...
Rather than going to McDonald's, a great alternative is to visit the food stands along the Pegnitz River. You can find... more travel advice
Most of the city's action takes place along this river, which connects the Main with the Danube. more travel advice
islaazul's Related Pages
Nürnberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I LOVED HISTORIC NUREMBERG!"
- "Willlkommen in... Nämberch!"
- "Nuremberg Altstadt"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nürnberg
- Hotels in Nürnberg
- Transportation in Nürnberg
- Nightlife in Nürnberg
- Restaurants in Nürnberg
- Shopping in Nürnberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Nürnberg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nürnberg
- 9 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nürnberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nürnberg
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Spain Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Germany Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Llandudno Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos