"Sevilla" Sevilla by islaazul
Sevilla Travel Guide: 2,253 reviews and 5,765 photos
Every Spring, Sevilla hosts a week-long festival where close to one million people attend. Feria de Abril began as a cattle trading fair in the 1800s, and has since evolved into a round-the-clock spectacle of flamenco, bullfighting and merry-making.
Seville is considered the center of flamenco music and culture, and most of the ladies attending the event come decked out in flamenco dress.
We went during the day, which wasn't particularly fun because we didn't have access to any of the casetas (we heard about public ones, but couldn't find them). I'd probably recommend going at night, when there's more revelers and people are more friendly and open after a few drinks, which means chances of being invited to a caseta are higher.
islaazul's Related Pages
Sevilla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seville, my home town"
- "Keeweechic's Seville"
- " Sevilla tiene un color especial "
- "Sevilla, more moorish then spanish ?"
- ""The Via de la Plata""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sevilla
- Hotels in Sevilla
- Transportation in Sevilla
- Nightlife in Sevilla
- Restaurants in Sevilla
- Shopping in Sevilla
- Warnings and Dangers in Sevilla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sevilla
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sevilla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sevilla
Photos in SevillaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- München Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Spain Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Germany Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Llandudno Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos