"Ulm" Ulm by islaazul
Ulm Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 33 photos
Ulm is home to a famous university, and the world's tallest church steeple, the Ulm Münster.
This photo of the Ulm Münster is actually five photos stitched together because it was difficult to capture the whole thing even with a wide-angle lens.
The cool thing about this church is you have to climb narrow stairs to get to the top--it takes a full 30 minutes! But the view is well worth the effort, and of course, you can brag to all your friends that you climbed the world's tallest steeple :).
islaazul's Related Pages
Ulm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ulm, good surprise"
- "Ulm - The Bavarian surprise"
- "Tallest Spire in Europe"
- "Old town in south"
- "Ulm, Germany"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ulm
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ulm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ulm
Top 10 Pages
- München Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Germany Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Spain Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Llandudno Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos