"Lake Como" Como by islaazul
Como Travel Guide: 323 reviews and 856 photos
Lake Como (Lago di Como) is a breathtakingly beautiful lake, just one hour from Milan. The lake slender and extremely deep. The southern end forks into two branches.
Villa d'Este, pictured above, is one of the most famous hotels on the lake. Herb Caen famously said, "The precise location of heaven on earth has never been established but it may very well be right here."
islaazul's Related Pages
Como Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "C O M O"
- "COMO - Central jewel in the crown of Lago di Como"
- "Como, by the lake"
- "My birthplace"
- "Como - beautiful town, but troubled club"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Como
- Hotels in Como
- Transportation in Como
- Nightlife in Como
- Restaurants in Como
- Shopping in Como
- Warnings and Dangers in Como
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Como
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Como?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Como
Photos in ComoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Spain Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Germany Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Llandudno Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos