"Taipei" Taipei by islaazul
Taipei Travel Guide: 1,398 reviews and 3,810 photos
The 14-hour flight is worth it just to get the yummy home-cooked meals my aunts make. These are typical Hakka dishes.
NET is hands-down my favorite place to shop for clothes. Cheap, well-made, stylish but not too trendy. And they are everywhere in Taipei.
- Pros:GOOD food, shopping, nightlife
- Cons:Dirty, humid, crazy taxi drivers
islaazul's Related Pages
Taipei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home Taipei"
- "Taipei City, my second hometown"
- "Keeweechic's Taipei"
- "Tour around Greater Taipei"
- "Big city-Taipei"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taipei
- Hotels in Taipei
- Transportation in Taipei
- Nightlife in Taipei
- Restaurants in Taipei
- Shopping in Taipei
- Warnings and Dangers in Taipei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taipei
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Taipei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taipei
Top 10 Pages
- München Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Spain Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Germany Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Llandudno Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos