"My VT Homepage" Craigellachie's Profile

Still feeling like a newbie...

...but it's time to update this I think...at least a little bit. Given that I've been in a dozen new countries since I last touched this page.....and the future plans I listed before are old news now....

There are still a lot of headings with nothing under them at present, but I hope to work on the pages one at a time as the notion takes me. And to add more countries to the list.

In 2005 I went round the world in 28 days and also went to Rio for a weekend (yes from Dundee- - it's the sort of stupid thing I do).

Booked future plans:
Marrakech (January)
Touring Poland, the Baltic States, Russia and Belarus (August)

The picture of Walliabou in St. Vincent (above) shows where the set for the film 'Pirates of the Caribbean' was built; but I took the picture before that. I lived in St. Vincent in the early eighties. The picture was taken on holiday in 2002 (I think).

Travelling at home and abroad

I also enjoy travelling closer to home. Scotland is a wonderful country to explore. I don't suppose my Scottish pages will ever really be more than a work in progress. So far I've added a few pictures from Strathspey. I didn't have space for the wee green loch so I've put it on this page instead.

• Intro Updated Dec 7, 2007

• jonkb's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2009 at 3:27 AM

Happy birthday, Arthur. Hope it's a nice one.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2008 at 8:36 AM

oh - did you pass through the neum corridor? I did that and it was quite an adventure

• SORHUS's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2007 at 4:11 AM

wish you and yours a merry christmas and a happy new year ( god jul og et godt nytt år)

• suvanki's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2007 at 3:50 PM

Hi! Thanks for Your comment on My Marrakech page. Have A Great trip! Sue x

• Timboli's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2007 at 9:14 PM

Did you ever do your Santiago stopover in July? I'm thinking about stopping over there when I fly from Australia to Peru next year.

• May 17, 2007 at 10:19 AM

Thanks Arthur for drawing our attention to the Glasgow-Fort William Road. No one actually did and thanks to you we'll now be more cautious; especially that we are not so used to driving in such roads. Thanks a lot.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2007 at 8:42 PM

Thanks Arthur for visiting my Albania page. We will go for another visit of Albania at the end of May and I hope I will bring plenty of new photos!

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2007 at 2:11 PM

Hi Arthur, no offense intended, but Glasgow is not a bright spot.....

• travelfrosch's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2007 at 4:44 PM

I like your motto. I would have chosen it for myself... if I'd only thought of it... 8) Cheers, Mark

• Marpessa's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2007 at 2:07 AM

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my Pitlochry page. MacDonalds was a beautiful place - would definitely stay there again if I'm ever in Pitlochry.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Craigellachie's Profile Photo

Craigellachie

“Nobody ever said on their deathbed that they wished they'd spent more time at work.”

Ranked Member