"My VT Homepage" Craigellachie's Profile
...but it's time to update this I think...at least a little bit. Given that I've been in a dozen new countries since I last touched this page.....and the future plans I listed before are old news now....
There are still a lot of headings with nothing under them at present, but I hope to work on the pages one at a time as the notion takes me. And to add more countries to the list.
In 2005 I went round the world in 28 days and also went to Rio for a weekend (yes from Dundee- - it's the sort of stupid thing I do).
Booked future plans:
Touring Poland, the Baltic States, Russia and Belarus (August)
The picture of Walliabou in St. Vincent (above) shows where the set for the film 'Pirates of the Caribbean' was built; but I took the picture before that. I lived in St. Vincent in the early eighties. The picture was taken on holiday in 2002 (I think).
I also enjoy travelling closer to home. Scotland is a wonderful country to explore. I don't suppose my Scottish pages will ever really be more than a work in progress. So far I've added a few pictures from Strathspey. I didn't have space for the wee green loch so I've put it on this page instead.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Craigellachie and jonkb are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Forum "Re: Italy - booking through..."
- Commented on craic's profile page
updated their Profile Page "My VT Homepage"
- updated a Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Travel Page "Welcome to St. Vincent and the Grenadines"
- Uploaded a Photo to "O'ahu"
- Wrote a Review Save money by heading north. in Vancouver Hotels
Top 5 Pages
- Scotland Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- France Intro, 3 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Intro, 1 review, 2 photos