"The beautiful city of Gdansk" Gdansk by carteraa
Gdansk Travel Guide: 1,214 reviews and 3,682 photos
I was recently managing a bar in Clapham, london. I got to be very good friends with one of the polish chaps who was working with me. When he invited me to come to his city with him i snappad up the chance.
Gdansk is one of the most charming cities that i have experienced in my limited traveling time, set on the coast with traditional and beautiful buildings standing side by side with a fast growing and modern economy.
Gdansk is a part of the tri-city of Gdansk, Gdinia and soppot.
- Pros:food, culture, people
- Cons:Not being able to understand this beautiful language
- In a nutshell:go there in the fall, its beautiful.... but bring a jumper
this was a really nice, relaxed atmosphere bar, located in the heart of the old town. I enjoyed many of the local beers... more travel advice
carteraa's Related Pages
Gdansk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Freedom, Solidarity and German heritage"
- "Gdansk - the great city."
- "Gdansk - Capital of the Tri-city"
- "Gdansk - German spirit port of Poland"
- "I LOVED GDANSK!"
- "Gdansk - A Phoenix Risen From the Ashes"
- "The Treasures of Gdansk"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gdansk
- Hotels in Gdansk
- Transportation in Gdansk
- Nightlife in Gdansk
- Restaurants in Gdansk
- Shopping in Gdansk
- Warnings and Dangers in Gdansk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gdansk
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gdansk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gdansk
Top 5 Pages
- Tokyo 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Gdansk Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Majorca Island 3 reviews
- London Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Bangkok 1 review
No friends yet.