"Arta" Arta by elgin99
Arta Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 96 photos
Arta nearby Ambracian Gulf a is the second largest town in Epirus and is especially well known for its fabled bridge and the Byzantine monuments.
The region around Arta is very exciting because of the impressive mountains.
The bridge about river Arachthos at night.
This brigdge has an interesting legend.
A view out of one Arta restaurant into the street.
It is worthwhile to drive in the surroundings of Arta. Fantastic sceneries and friendly people get to know... Greece in... more travel advice
elgin99's Related Pages
Arta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Prefecture of Arta"
- "not so nice but interesting"
- "Arta with its famous Old Bridge"
- "ARTA GREECE"
- "The Great Arta City"
- "The Prefecture of Arta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arta
- Hotels in Arta
- Transportation in Arta
- Restaurants in Arta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arta
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Arta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arta
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Thüringen Intro, 72 reviews, 186 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rügen Intro, 30 reviews, 143 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tabarz Intro, 24 reviews, 119 photos, 3 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 42 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Intro, 37 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bavaria Intro, 31 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Hessen Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bretagne Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination FYR of Macedonia Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos