"Taksila of Isan" Maha Sarakham by SukhiHotu
Maha Sarakham Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 90 photos
Maha Sarakham is situated in the heart of Northeast Thailand having peaceful atmosphere.
Being the center of education in the northeast so the name 'Taksila of Isan' (Taksila was a city where education of all branches were centered in the ancient India) given to it.
Maha Sarakham is 470 km, along highways from Bangkok.
SukhiHotu's Related Pages
Maha Sarakham Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Maha Sarakham
- Hotels in Maha Sarakham
- Transportation in Maha Sarakham
- Restaurants in Maha Sarakham
- Shopping in Maha Sarakham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maha Sarakham
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Maha Sarakham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maha Sarakham
Top 10 Pages
- State of Orissa Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 3 photos
- Surabaya Intro, 3 photos
- State of Sikkim 1 review, 1 photo
- India Intro, 1 photo
- Jaipur Intro, 1 photo
- Jodhpur Intro, 1 photo
- Jaisalmer Intro, 1 photo
- Bikaner 1 photo, 1 travelogue
- Maha Sarakham Intro, 1 photo