Chumphon Transportation Tips by reezal Top 5 Page for this destination
Chumphon Transportation: 3 reviews and 3 photos
From Chumphon, there are several boats (fast & slow) leaving for Koh Tao and Phangan daily.
Fares and time as follows :
Express Boat : Depart 7am, Arrv 9.30am (400THB/person)
Lomprayah Catamaran : Depart 7am, Arrv 8.30am (550THB/.person) & Depart 1pm arriv 2.30pm
Night Boat : Depart 2400, Arrv 0600 (200THB + taxi 50THB)
* For express boat and Lomprayah Catamaran, taxi can be arrange to pick u up from ur hotel to the pier for FREE. Ask ur agents when buying ur ticket.
U can also go to Koh Tao from Lang Suan, Chumphon.From Koh Tao, u can go to Phangan and Samui, ferries departure daily not sure of time.
Small trucks coverted to bus
Getting around chumphon to other places is very easy and cheap. There are motocyle taxis which u can rent in the city . There's also mini trucks coverted to bus and the blue taxis. U can also rent a motorbike for 200thb/day or Jeep at 1000THB/day.
For long distance travel to other cities like Bangkok, Hua Hin and Surathani, there are regular buses daily.
There are also 4 train stations serving Chumphon province, one at Chumphon itsellf, Lang Suan, Lamee and Sawi.
More Reviews (8)
reezal's Related Pages
Chumphon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chumphon & Koh Tao Hotels"
- "Chumphon - Small town & big offerings"
- "Cowboy town, 15km to nearest beach."
- "Probably worth longer than I spent."
- "Chumphon Thailand"
- "SOUTH EAST ASIA 2006:PART 18:CHUMPHON"
- "Wattham Kwan Muang, Chumphon, Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chumphon
- Hotels in Chumphon
- Transportation in Chumphon
- Nightlife in Chumphon
- Restaurants in Chumphon
- Shopping in Chumphon
- See All...
Explore the World
- Craig Key Hotels
- Henchir Hamrouni Chebika Hotels
- Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio
- Province of Aklan Hotels
- Geiranger Hotels
- Ajman Region
Badges & Stats in Chumphon
- 10 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Chumphon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chumphon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lumut Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Selangor Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sinaia Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Bandung Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chumphon Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Teluk Intan Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues