"LUMUT...transit point for Pangkor Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Lumut by reezal
Lumut Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 213 photos
If ure going to Pangkor Island, u'll need to catch a ferry at Lumut Jetty.
From KL take the north south expressway towards North/IPOH and exit at BIDOR. Once ure at Bidor follow signs to Teluk Intan(ask the locals) From Teluk Intan follow signboards to Setiawan/Manjung/Lumut.
As I've been to Pangkor several times, I stayed at Lumut becoz I wanted to visit Uncle Johan (Uncle J) at his High Chaparral Inn Hotel which was not 100% ready.
We went cruising and stopped at this beautiful island adjacent to teluk dalam resort...we were the only ppl on this island...
- Pros:Beautiful views of beaches and islands from Lumut...
- Cons:Nothing much to do....beaches not suitable for swimming
- In a nutshell:If u have a yacht, Lumut can be a stop to continue yr next journey.
Located on 425 acres of natural rain forest and plantations, the hotel has its own 18-hole championship golf course -... more travel advice
Manjung(frm Lumut is 3 mins drive) is also a good place to visit a Pasar Malam, or night market. You find on Sunday... more travel advice
reezal's Related Pages
Lumut Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To Lumut"
- "Lumut - more than just a hop off point to Pangkor"
- "LUMUT...transit point for Pangkor Island"
- "..relaxing getaway.."
- "A sleepy town named Lumut"
- "Jennifer in Lumut"
- "Lumut and Sitiawan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lumut
- Hotels in Lumut
- Transportation in Lumut
- Nightlife in Lumut
- Restaurants in Lumut
- Shopping in Lumut
- Warnings and Dangers in Lumut
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lumut
- 19 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Lumut?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lumut
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lumut Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Selangor Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sinaia Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Bandung Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chumphon Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Teluk Intan Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues