Kuala Lumpur Transportation Tips by reezal
Kuala Lumpur Transportation: 569 reviews and 614 photos
Buses from KL to North, South, Terenganu & Singapore...more info pls visit website below.
Nice Bus K.L. Tel : +603-2272 1586
Plusliner Kl Tel : +603-2272 5105
A Transnasional Bus
From KL (either Jln Duta Station or Puduraya)to everyhwere in West Malaysia and vice versa. 30 years experience..... .
Phone: +603 4047 7878
Depature Point :Corus Hotel
From KL to Singapore...started in 2005. Departures daily from KL also from P.Jaya.
Online booking available, visit website below.
Departing KL: Corus Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
Journey: 5 hours
Phone: +603-62588800 (Mon to Sat)
KLIA Express Service
Express bus from/to KLIA to Hentian Duta Bus station (RM20) and vice versa.
Also from/to KLIA from these locations :
1)KL Hotels via Hentian Duta
RM 25/adult, RM13/child one way.
2)STAR LRT(Chan Sow Lin Road)
RM 10/adult, RM 6/child one way
Operating Hours :
Frm Hentian Duta : 5am-10.30pm
Frm KLIA: 6am to 12.30am
Frm Chan Show Lin :6.30am - 9.30pm
Duration :Every Hour
Grd Floor, Short Term Car Park C&D
Tel :8787 3894
Other Contact: email:email@example.com
Phone: +03 62033067-Hentian Duta Office
Fastest way to move from P.jaya to K.Lumpur & vice versa. From P.J. it starts in K.Jaya and last stop in KL at Wangsa Maju/ Taman Melati.
U can also take this train from KL sentral to KLCC/Petronas Twin Tower...abt 8 minutes.
All trains are fully air-conditioned and provide a service level of 90 seconds during peak hours and between five (5) to ten (10) minutes during off-peak hours.
6.00 a.m until 12.00 midnight, on Monday - Saturday.
Sunday & Public Holiday, from 6.00 a.m. to 11.30 p.m.
Phone: 1-800 388 228 (in Malaysia)
Routes Frm KL:
Bukit Kayu Hitam
Phone: +603-20342373 / 2694 7933
Sri Maju routes
Started services in 1978... routes as follows :
Alor Star - Ipoh - Kuala Lumpur
Penang - Butterworth - Ipoh - Kuala Lumpur - Johor Bahru - Singapore
Kuala Kangsar - Ipoh - Kampar
Kuala Kangsar - Ipoh - Kampar - Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Kangsar - Ipoh - Johor Bahru - Singapore
Ipoh - Johor Bahru - Singapore
Kampar - Johor Bahru - Singapore
Lumut - Ipoh - Kuala Lumpur
Lumut - Ipoh - Kuala Lumpur - Johor Bahru - Singapore
Kuala Lumpur - Johor Bahru - Singapore
Ipoh - Bidor - Tg. Malim
Lumut - Ipoh - Kampar
Lumut - Butterworth - Penang
info at :www.ktmb.com.my for trains from KL to south, north and east.
Don't forget ot check the rail pass. Only for foreigners. Unlimited travel on any Intercity train services throughout KTM Berhad's network up to Singapore.
Other Contact: In Singapore : 62225165
More Reviews (19)
reezal's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Explore the World
- Camrose Hotels
- Kos Island
- Simferopol Hotels
- Savignano Irpino Hotels
- Pulau Ketam Hotels
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 27 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 42 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lumut Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Selangor Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sinaia Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Bandung Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chumphon Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Teluk Intan Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Kuala Lumpur hotel reviews
- Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek
- 232 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 3, 2013
- Concorde Inn KLIA Hotel
- 698 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Sky Palms Guest House
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 7, 2010
- Grand Central Hotel
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 19, 2012
- Cintamani Travellers Lodge
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- KL Plaza Suites
- 47 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 9, 2013
- Grand Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Wedgewood Residences Mon't Kiara
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 24, 2013
- Green Hut Lodge
- 45 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Alamanda Hotel Petaling Street
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Piccolo Hotel
- 355 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- The Maple Suite
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 6, 2013
- Classic Inn
- 144 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Agora Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Wira Hotel
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2012
- Petronas Twin Towers- 253 Reviews, 439 Photos
- Batu Caves- 116 Reviews, 256 Photos
- Chinatown- 96 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Genting Highlands- 43 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Bukit Bintang- 41 Reviews, 78 Photos
- Merdeka Square- 73 Reviews, 118 Photos
- Royal Palace (Istana Negara)- 28 Reviews, 62 Photos
- Putrajaya- 43 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Little India- 19 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Bird Park- 35 Reviews, 85 Photos
See All Kuala Lumpur Things to Do