" Welcome! " Lensa's Profile
Thank YOU for stopping by! My name is Lena. I live in Kyiv, Ukraine. I actually don't travel too much, but I've been to several places and really enjoyed it! My first trip was to Slovakia (Bratislava), then I visited Poland (Lublin, Warsaw, Krakow), and finally I managed to go to the UK (London, Liverpool and Isle of Man). I've also been to Russia (Moscow and S. Petersburg) and Moldova (Tiraspol), but for some reason I don't consider these countries like too much foreign. Probably because they are former USSR countries as well as Ukraine. I have great memories about all those places I visited, I enjoyed talking to people, sightseeing and just having fun. :-)
Help Ukrainian kids with cancer
This is sad but this is life....
Children need your help
VALE Hospice International was able to found Ukraine's first free hospice for cancer patients in April 2001, and it was officially opened on September 5.
Kiev or Kyiv is wonderful! It calls! It invites! it opens its hands for everybody......
Wonderful river Dnipro! View to Podil district.
Honore de Balzac, the famous French novelist, wrote: "Petersburg is a young city, Moscow is an ancient city, but Kyiv is the eternal city. It is a Northern Rome."
“The city of 200 churches”, “the city of golden domes” and “the Jerusalem of the lands of Rus” – These were words that foreign merchants used to describe the glory and splendor of Kyiv in eastern and western lands.
Essential Ukrainian for the English Speaking Traveler is THE best Ukrainian language guide for beginners on the market today. You'll be able to hear distinctly how words and phrases are pronounced from
a native Ukrainian speaker! Make your trip to Ukraine more comfortable, enjoyable, and rewarding by learning Essential Ukrainian words and phrases! Sure you'll like it! :)
+ Travel Tips and some useful information about Ukraine!
Essential Russian for the English Speaking Traveler is THE best Russian language guide for beginners on the market today. You'll be able to hear distinctly how words and phrases are pronounced from
a native Russian speaker! Make your trip to Russia and Ukraine more comfortable, enjoyable, and rewarding by learning Essential Russian words and phrases! Sure you'll like it! :)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 46 Reviews
- 103 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Lensa and Klod5 are now friends.
- Commented on maysue's profile page
- Posted in Travel Ukraine Forum "Kiev VT Meeting Part 2"
- updated a Moldova Travel Page "Moldova-Trans-Dniester"
updated their Profile Page " Welcome! "
- Uploaded a Photo to " Welcome! "
- Wrote a Review Patrick's Irish Pub in Warsaw Warnings and Dangers
PhotosSee All Photos (103)
Top 5 Pages
- Nova Kakhovka Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Azov Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Sevastopol' Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos