"Saigon" Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh by airasia
Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh Travel Guide: 3,272 reviews and 7,962 photos
The ladies here who wears the vietnamese ao-dai is so so so lovely...really ; )
Ho Chi Minh or many call this place Saigon lies in the south of Vietnam. Saigon is quite a big city and most commercial one as I know. Saigon as some local said has 2 season. Cool & dry from November to April. Hot & rainy from May to October.
The population in Saigon looks huge. At some point you get 'people' jam instead of traffice jams.
As soon as you touch down in Saigon one very obvious sight in Saigon is the common mode of transportation here - the "cyclos" or simply motorbikes. Everybody seems to own one or at least ride on one. But they are not as much as other parts in Vietnam. These cyclos/ bikers don't wear helmet and they sure ride in a fashionable way. So neatly & nicely dress - i mean when they cruise along the street.
Just so happen I was in Saigon over the weekend and Saturday night in mid Saigon just watching the bikers are enough to be entertained.
Unlike other cities in Vietnam, Saigon is rather active at night. Techno (yucks...) pubs and restaurants stay open late into the night. So don't worry about getting bored in Saigon. Food over here is great ! In fact when I left Saigon the only thing I missed was the food. Especially the sping roll. Yummy.
Well it seems everything is great in Saigon - in someways or somehow. Life over here is still not at it's peak like Bangkok but I figure soon it will be. So it's a good thing to return to Saigon someday.
Guys ! the ladies in vietnamese ao-dai really....looks gracefully ; )
You see... the ao dai appears to fit every figure. Its body-hugging top flows over wide trousers . Splits in the gown extend well above waist height and make it comfortable and easy to move in. Although the whole body is swathed in soft flowing fabric, these splits give the odd glimpse of a bare midriff, making the outfit very sensual. Hehehehehe. And the ones that look really good are the ones in white colour. So ladies go out there and get one for yourself : )
- Pros:All is good here.
Their buisness card print - An approved speciality by local & foreign customer. Registered brand name & logo. fair price... more travel advice
I had dinner at this place right after exhausting myself over barganing some stuffs inside Ben Thanh market. There's a... more travel advice
airasia's Related Pages
Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ho Chi Ming City"
- "that chi la tot khi den dau cac ban a , that hay c"
- "Mo-ped country"
- "Ho chi minh City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh
- Hotels in Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh
- Transportation in Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh
- Nightlife in Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh
- Restaurants in Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh
- Shopping in Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh
- Warnings and Dangers in Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh
- 11 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh
Photos in Thanh Pho Ho Chi MinhSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 14 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 25 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Dubai Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genting Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues