"Ipoh city" Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh by airasia
Ipoh Travel Guide: 267 reviews and 875 photos
Ipoh is the city of Perak. The second largest state in Malaysia. it's located on the western coast of Malaysia, at the northern approach to the Straits of Malacca, in between Kedah & Selangor.
- In a nutshell:small but lots to see
So much fun getting wet. Approximately US7 dollar to get in. more travel advice
Huge shopping that house all sorts or items. everything or anything you need varies more travel advice
airasia's Related Pages
Ipoh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ipoh-of Pomelos, Limestone Caves & Cantonese Food"
- "The City That Tin Built"
- "Ipoh - Capital of Perak"
- "Welcome to Ipoh"
- "Ipoh city"
- "A Nostalgic Town"
- "Visiting Ipoh"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ipoh
- Hotels in Ipoh
- Transportation in Ipoh
- Nightlife in Ipoh
- Restaurants in Ipoh
- Shopping in Ipoh
- Warnings and Dangers in Ipoh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ipoh
- 16 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ipoh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ipoh
Photos in IpohSee All Photos (48)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 14 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 25 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Dubai Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genting Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues