"Coming Soon..................."Doogs"" D.MacGee's Profile

I love people and things.Stuff is also pretty good

I want to meet as many people as possible. I love this site. I'm a newbie so thats why I haven't got any photos and advice, but I have travelled all over Australia many times, safaried in Kenya, surfed in fiji and snowboarded in Canada. Soon I will post pictures and stuff but please write to me and ask questions.

Also tell me if your coming to Sydney. I'll make sure you have fun.

I'm planning on going to Europe next year to do a season in Switzerland and then travell elsewhere in the summer and I would love to meet up with anyone willing to help out a crazy Aussie.

"reach for the skies but don't get too high."

• Intro Written Nov 3, 2004

• gogonicetrip's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2008 at 1:24 AM

Hi Dougal Wish you a wonderful birthday. greetings from Japan. Would you travel around Japan? Masa

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2006 at 3:48 PM

YooHoo!!! hope all is going well. Nice to see you logged on, smiles, Pam :-)

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2005 at 6:29 AM

Thanks for stopping by my Sydney page... enjoy your meal! You really do need more tips up so I will know some more places to visit next time I get to Oz.

• Zanzibargirl's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2005 at 2:42 AM

Hey Doogs, thanks for your suggestion... I will look into the Bridge Climb. Thanks heaps for your help... Looking forward to seeing some more of your pics.... Sounds like you have done some interesting travels. Cheers and beers and happy travels, Sheryn

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2004 at 10:41 PM

Hey Doogs, time to get out of the Forums build some more tips mate! Been working hard on my Sydney page & would really like to see it from your perspective.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2004 at 1:05 AM

Hiya. Welcome to the Sydney forums. I also hang out on the iTaly forums a bit and from time to time the NZ forums. (Very little action on the Wingello forum.)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
D.MacGee's Profile Photo

D.MacGee

“Reach for the sky, but don't get too high.”

Ranked Member