"There's no place like home!" Top 5 Page for this destination Carlow by Marla_D
Carlow Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 54 photos
Carlow is a great little town with friendly people, nice shops and pubs, surrounded by beautiful counrtyside.
- Pros:nice people, not touristy
- Cons:not much to do at times
- In a nutshell:More than a town u pass on the way to Kilkenny!
Milford is situated on the "Barrow Way" (picturesque route along the river Barrow) around 5 miles south of Carlow town,... more travel advice
Dinn Ri is a huge complex in the town centre consisting of bar, restaurant, disco bar, nightclub and live venue. The... more travel advice
Marla_D's Related Pages
Carlow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There's no place like home!"
- "Carlow, a heritage town"
- "HMMMMMM MIXED FEELINGS"
- "Mountainous area near my home town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Carlow
- Hotels in Carlow
- Nightlife in Carlow
- Restaurants in Carlow
- Shopping in Carlow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Carlow
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Carlow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carlow
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Tunisia 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carlow Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- County Galway 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Isla de Tenerife 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Wicklow Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- County Wexford 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Galway 2 reviews
- Liverpool Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.