City of Manila Transportation Tips by KernelPanic
City of Manila Transportation: 50 reviews and 60 photos
The street signs are too small. Noone seems to follow basic traffic rules, of course you still have good drivers, but it's a rarity. The commercial buses, jeepneys, taxi's, and trics are the ones you should watch out for.
The streets are too small that two lanes becomes three or four.
Truthfully if you can survive driving in Manila, then most-likely you can drive anywhere.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (3)
KernelPanic's Related Pages
City of Manila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home Sweet Home"
- "Manila - Capital of the Philippines"
- "Simply no place like home, Manila!"
- "Manila and more"
- "take a deep breath, open your eyes"
- "Exploring Metro Manila"
- See All...
- Things to Do in City of Manila
- Hotels in City of Manila
- Transportation in City of Manila
- Nightlife in City of Manila
- Restaurants in City of Manila
- Shopping in City of Manila
- Warnings and Dangers in City of Manila
- See All...
Explore the World
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- Penang Hotels
- Bohol Hotels
- Cebu City
- Puerto Rico Hotels
Badges & Stats in City of Manila
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to City of Manila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in City of Manila
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 6 reviews
- Oahu Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Phuket Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Coron Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- City of Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Montreal Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 photos