"Scuba diving & snorkeling in Oahu" Oahu by KernelPanic
Oahu Travel Guide: 4,243 reviews and 10,660 photos
Go to Hanuama Bay for snorkeling, but it closes on Tuesdays(?). Went scuba diving (wreck dive), YO257 (sunken Yard Oil tanker) and visibility is around 60ft., water temp is high 70's to low 80's. I'll be uploading photos soon...
- Pros:I can picture myself living here
- In a nutshell:The convenience and laid-back atmosphere is awesome
Lots of good restaurants inside the International Marketplace. Very friendly to the wallet. Just watch out for them... more travel advice
KernelPanic's Related Pages
Oahu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oahu: Home Sweet Home in Paradise"
- "Captivating Oahu"
- "Heaven on Earth"
- "O'ahu ~ “The Heart of Hawai‘i”"
- "Oahu--Exquisite beaches and Ethereal landscape"
- "The Gathering Place..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oahu
- Hotels in Oahu
- Transportation in Oahu
- Nightlife in Oahu
- Restaurants in Oahu
- Shopping in Oahu
- Warnings and Dangers in Oahu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oahu
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oahu
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 6 reviews
- Oahu Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Phuket Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Coron Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- City of Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Montreal Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 photos