"Mt Vernon" Mount Vernon by OiKnow
Mount Vernon Travel Guide: 192 reviews and 440 photos
Mt. Vernon, George Washington's estate is located a short drive south of Washington DC. The estate has been carefully preserved and restored and is open for tour every day. Admission is $15 per adult with an annual pass available for $25
There are significant historic farming demonstrations at Mt Vernon including heritage breeds of sheep, hogs and cattle.
- Pros:Wonderful and historic
OiKnow's Related Pages
Mount Vernon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of great farmer and the first US president !"
- "~Mount Vernon~"
- "George Washington Slept Here!"
- "MOUNT VERNON,VIRGINIA--Home Of Our First President"
- "a Sunny day at mount Vernon"
- "Washington's Mount Vernon Plantation"
- "Mount Vernon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Vernon
- Hotels in Mount Vernon
- Transportation in Mount Vernon
- Restaurants in Mount Vernon
- Shopping in Mount Vernon
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Vernon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mount Vernon
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mount Vernon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Vernon
Photos in Mount VernonSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 31 reviews, 36 photos
- Alaska Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Glacier National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Crépon Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Cincinnati Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- England Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.