"Alittle bit about me." DebBowers's Profile

I am 53 yrs old, married for almost 36yrs(Feb 08) to the same person, some miracle! I have 2 children of my own, son 32 and daughter 35, grandson of 14yrs grand-daughter 11yrs and 2 foster children of 14 and 15. I love to travel as much as possible but usually only manage two to three holidays a year. Ideally we go to the far east around early Feb and then to Turkey in September although because I love Turkey so much we have got into a bit of a rut and keep going back there so must try different places. Hobbies are writing poetry, reading, gardening, swimming and keeping fit (trying to) music and everything to do with travel.

• Intro Updated Jan 13, 2008

• Minceta's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2008 at 2:02 AM

Hereby I would like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and all the best! Let all your dreams come true and your wishes be fulfilled. If you want, we could exchange messages. Best regards from Jasmina from Belgrade.

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2007 at 4:44 PM

Happy Birthday from sunny California!

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2007 at 11:51 AM

Happy Birthday, Debra! Hope you have a great day!

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2007 at 2:22 AM

Happy Birthday from Mike and Shelley in sunny "Barking Town" - Woof, Woof ! - Have a great day !

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2006 at 2:17 PM

Greeting from Montreal, I would like to wish you many blessings on your special day and always, Happy Birthday!! Cheers!...Donna :)

• Tattugran's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2006 at 2:01 PM

glad you liked my Langkawi page.....we are making our third trip there in June........we love it Vicky

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2005 at 4:26 AM

Hello Debra! HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes from snowcovered Finland!

• backpackerbaby's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2005 at 9:46 AM

Thanks for dropping by my page. Langkawi is a lovely island and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time there. Have fun and enjoy the sunkisses ; )

• toontraveller's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2004 at 3:29 AM

Happy Birthday Debra from just down the road. Here's to another 14 years of fresh clean (and cold again) air.

• 71stuman's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2004 at 5:59 AM

Hello And Welcome To VT From Central Australia.......Take Care And Safe Travels

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!