Devils Tower Warnings Or Dangers Tips by scaleguy
Devils Tower Warnings and Dangers: 2 reviews and 0 photos
Rattle snakes are found in the area. There are a lot of hiding places in the rocks. Stay on the trails unless you know what to look for and how to respond. Most common bites are from people who step on the snake by accident. The second most common way to get bit is to ignore the rattle and annoy the snake. The good news, approximately 30% of the bites are "dry" bites which means no venom is injected. Still not good enough odds for me.
More Reviews (1)
scaleguy's Related Pages
Devils Tower Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Devils Tower: Sacred Site in NE Wyoming"
- "One of America's Great Natural Landmarks"
- "A special place"
- "Devil's Tower"
- "Natural Monument Devil's Tower"
- "It's even bigger up close"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Devils Tower
- Hotels in Devils Tower
- Transportation in Devils Tower
- Nightlife in Devils Tower
- Restaurants in Devils Tower
- Shopping in Devils Tower
- Warnings and Dangers in Devils Tower
- See All...
Explore the World
- Maui Hotels
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Hotels
- Cambridge Hotels
- St. Croix
- Negeri Pulau Pinang
- Warrnambool Hotels
- Lima Warnings and Dangers
- Srinagar Warnings and Dangers
- Timisoara Warnings and Dangers
- Dubai Warnings and Dangers
- Marseille Warnings and Dangers
- Galveston Warnings and Dangers
- Gay Lifestyle
- Safety at night
- Mombasa Warnings and Dangers
- Turkey Warnings and Dangers
- Belgrade Warnings and Dangers
- Cusco Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Devils Tower
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Devils Tower?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Devils Tower
Photos in Devils TowerSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Oahu 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Panama City Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Pago Pago Intro, 12 reviews
- Birmingham Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Devils Tower Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Springdale 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Murdo Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Devils Tower hotel reviews
- Lytle Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013