"1880 Town" Murdo by scaleguy
Murdo Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 10 photos
1880 Town is a recreation of an old west town. It is filled with relics and antiques of days gone by. If you are interested in how settlers, cowboys and Native Americans lived, this is a must see.
Dances with Wolves was partially filmed at this location and the horse, Cisco, is still a resident of 1880 Town.
This is Main St. 1880 Town South Dakota. Authentic relics of the West and insight into how the settlers made it.
On this trip I discovered a new feature of my Digital Camera, Sepia. It just seemed fitting to take a few shots.
scaleguy's Related Pages
Murdo Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Murdo
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Murdo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Murdo
Photos in MurdoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Oahu 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Panama City Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Pago Pago Intro, 12 reviews
- Birmingham Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Devils Tower Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Springdale 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Murdo Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Murdo hotel reviews
- Best Western Graham's
- 59 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013