"Another world" Top 5 Page for this destination Monte-Carlo by Caniko
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide: 130 reviews and 523 photos
The name of Monaco comes from Portus Monoeci, the old port of Hercules quoted in Mediterranean legends.
The Principality of Monaco is made up of three districts, these being the old community of Monaco, presided over by the noble pile of the palace of the Grimaldi; the Condamine, port area; and Monte-Carlo,the rock with the casino, the hotels.
The new district calls "Fontvieille", an area of almost 220.000 m2 reclaimed from the sae. They are still going on to build new apartments there.
- Pros:Very Clean and full of flowers
- In a nutshell:Land of Sun
From Nice airport to Monaco you can take a bus. Bus lives every hour from 9.00 to 21.00 and it takes 50 minutes to... more travel advice
An imposing buliding constructed on a rock close to the sea. The house was designed by architect Delafortrie and... more travel advice
Caniko's Related Pages
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte Carlo - Glitter and Glamour"
- "Another world"
- "Monaco- a place to be- for Income tax réfugés"
- "Monte Carlo"
- "The Principality of Monaco"
- "Monaco - small country, big impressions"
- "Small, famous, expensive and worth a visit."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monte-Carlo
- Hotels in Monte-Carlo
- Transportation in Monte-Carlo
- Nightlife in Monte-Carlo
- Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
- Shopping in Monte-Carlo
- Warnings and Dangers in Monte-Carlo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monte-Carlo
- 12 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Monte-Carlo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monte-Carlo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ålborg Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos
- Århus Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos
- Uriage-les-Bains Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos
- Shanghai 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Mardin Ili Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skagen Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iznik Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monte-Carlo Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos