"My small world." Caniko's Profile
Haunting, mysterious and beautiful - but Turkey is much, much more than that. Through these pictures you will experience the fascination that even we, living in Istanbul, feel when we journey through the complex, friendly and history-conscious society that is Turkey. From mules to Ferraris, veils to Gucci, dancing dervishes to hip dance restaurants - this cradle of civilization has it all, and more! Welcome to Turkey - it's not just the weather that warms your heart.
Mozart days in Hagia Eirene.We have a music festival every year in June to July.This church is a very good place to listen to clasical music.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 141 Reviews
- 422 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Caniko and Mausoom are now friends.
- Commented on Caniko's profile page
- Wrote a Review Mardin Yemekleri 2 in Istanbul Ili Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mardin Yemekleri 2"
- created a Hasankeyf Travel Page "I felt in a fairy tail."
- Posted in Travel Monte-Carlo Forum "Transport in Monte-Carlo"
updated their Personal Page "Sun set"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ålborg Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos
- Århus Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos
- Uriage-les-Bains Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos
- Shanghai 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Mardin Ili Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skagen Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iznik Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monte-Carlo Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos