"Little San Marino" San Marino by obcbreeze
San Marino Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 443 photos
We almost skipped little San Marino, but at the last minute decided to visit, and boy were we glad to have stopped. The approach to the country is breathtaking as you ascend the winding mountainous road, a drive not for the faint of heart.
- Pros:Easily walkable, fairly quiet
- Cons:Steep drive into country
- In a nutshell:Great surprise
Try and catch the changing of the guards in the Palazzo Pubblico. I believe it occurred at the bottom of every hour. more travel advice
obcbreeze's Related Pages
San Marino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Marino ? the Tiny Capital of the Tiny Republic"
- "San Marino: ancient land of liberty"
- "City of San Marino"
- "Historical centre"
- "San Marino"
- "San Marino ? The oldest Republic in the World"
- "Medeval Republic of San Marino"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Marino
- Hotels in San Marino
- Transportation in San Marino
- Restaurants in San Marino
- Shopping in San Marino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Marino
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to San Marino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Marino
Photos in San MarinoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Easter Island Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Budapest Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Ephesus Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stanley Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.