"St Petersburg finally" Saint Petersburg by obcbreeze
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide: 3,614 reviews and 7,797 photos
After many years of wanting to visit St Petersburg, we finally made it, and it was wonderful!
Probably the best architecture I've ever seen, absolutely gorgeous
After so many years of reading the histories of the Romanov's and Rasputin it was enlightening to visit
- Pros:Historic, Unique, Beautiful
- Cons:Very busy
- In a nutshell:Well worth the wait to get here
OK, back to being wow'd by St Petersburg. The architecture is awe inspiring. The tombs for the deceased Emperors and... more travel advice
Whenever we visit a new city, if available, we try and take a river cruise. It gives you a different perspective of a... more travel advice
obcbreeze's Related Pages
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Petersburg: a City for all Seasons"
- "St Petersburg : City of Peter the Great"
- "St. Petersburg in Spring"
- "STUNNING ST. PETERSBURG!"
- "St. Petersburg - City of cathedrals and bridges"
- "St Petersburg in Summer"
- "Russian for beginers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Petersburg
- Hotels in Saint Petersburg
- Transportation in Saint Petersburg
- Nightlife in Saint Petersburg
- Restaurants in Saint Petersburg
- Shopping in Saint Petersburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Petersburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Petersburg
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Petersburg
Top 10 Pages
- Easter Island Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Budapest Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Ephesus Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stanley Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.