"Longueuil, the city....where I live" Longueuil by RandomJunkie
Longueuil Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 14 photos
I moved to Longueuil in 1998. I have spent my teenage years here and I know my way around this city. But what kind of city is Longueuil, you may ask (or may not). Well from my point of view, it's your typical north american suburb. Located at the southeast of Montreal, it's linked to the Metropole by the Jacques Cartier bridge. It's population is one of the largest in the Quebec province. A mostly francophone city, except for the Greenfield Park area.
For the tourist, I frankly do not see why you would visit Longueuil when compared to the rest of the suburbs around Montreal. There's nothing particular, unique in this city. The only potentially interesting area would be the St-Charles street nearby the metro station.
More to come.
- Pros:Montreal's downtown is close by
- Cons:Not very tourist-friendly
- In a nutshell:Rows of houses mixed with shopping malls...it's a suburb !
RandomJunkie's Related Pages
Longueuil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Coupe Longueuil""
- "Suburb of Montreal"
- "Longueuil, the city....where I live"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Longueuil
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Longueuil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Longueuil
Top 5 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 26 reviews, 10 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Brussels 1 review
- Parc Provincial de La Vérendrye 1 review
- Longueuil Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.