"Coconut City - Hainan Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Hainan Sheng by dachel
Hainan Sheng Travel Guide: 249 reviews and 658 photos
Hainan Island is the second biggest island in china which full with sunshine, white sands, coconut trees amd the picturesqusque landsape.
A bamboo boat ride will bring you to see the scenery along Wanquan river. You are required to wear the life jacket before boarding.. The life jacket is generally wet.. so you may need to pay rmb10 to buy a disposable raincoat.
A water gun can be rented at RMB10 after aboard the bamboo boat so you can have water war. The picture will be taken and sold at RMB10.
it is generally safe to travel with young kid as long as the river is calm
there are lots of activities in sanya beach eg. diving, swimming, parasailing, riding sumarine etc. Since i have kid, i... more travel advice
Sell assorted Local food from coconut product, to pepper, pearl etc.. if tour guide bring you to buy assorted local... more travel advice
dachel's Related Pages
Hainan Sheng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sanya, Hainan"
- "Coconut City - Hainan Island"
- "The island of light"
- "Sanya, Hainan Sheng"
- "A moving love legend in Hainan"
- "Kisu's new Hainan Page"
- "HaiNan Island, China"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hainan Sheng
- Hotels in Hainan Sheng
- Transportation in Hainan Sheng
- Nightlife in Hainan Sheng
- Restaurants in Hainan Sheng
- Shopping in Hainan Sheng
- Warnings and Dangers in Hainan Sheng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hainan Sheng
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hainan Sheng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hainan Sheng
Top 10 Pages
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hainan Sheng Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Sydney 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Pattaya 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Kuching Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Cameron Highlands 1 review, 1 photo