Jamesr3939 hasn't written a profile introduction yet. Leave a comment or send a message to encourage Jamesr3939 to start one now!
Send a Message

My Favorite Pages

London

Travel Map

SabyasachiR's Profile Photo
SabyasachiR Jun 22, 2016 at 11:40 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Sea World, SD to Yosemite via Death Valley in 2-3 days road trip with Family'. Thanks James. I am planning accordingly. I understand your concern. Yes. We are flying back from SFO. Do you have more rush on CA Hways than other states during long weekends? I have driving experience in mid-US during long weekends and never felt traffic jam.

SabyasachiR's Profile Photo
SabyasachiR Jun 21, 2016 at 10:32 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Sea World, SD to Yosemite via Death Valley in 2-3 days road trip with Family'. I appreciate your advice.

Bostongirl4950 Jun 20, 2016 at 8:44 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Ghost towns or other things to see on drive between SF and Yosemite and yosemite to Monterey?'. You've been a huge help.

Roperunner Jun 7, 2016 at 10:15 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'ELKO TO ELY'. I appreciate your advice.

travelgarfield's Profile Photo
travelgarfield Jun 5, 2016 at 2:52 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Getting from Ferry Building to Hyde'. You've been a huge help.

travelgarfield's Profile Photo
travelgarfield Jun 5, 2016 at 2:47 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Fruit stands by local farmers'. Thank you. We will be going south on 580 and cutting across to towards Watsonville then going on 152 towards Gilroy. I think thats how we will head down towards to NM from Fairfield CA.

cavangal Jun 1, 2016 at 8:34 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Transportation from SFO to Monterey '. I appreciate your advice.

ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
ViajesdelMundo May 30, 2016 at 7:43 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Transiting Atlanta International Airport'. I appreciate your advice.

annajm34 May 20, 2016 at 9:15 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'First time visiting - to cruise or stay put? Help!'. You've been a huge help.

gapiffy's Profile Photo
gapiffy Apr 28, 2016 at 6:37 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'small trip ideas'. You've been a huge help.