"Libya a Country untouched by tourism" Tripoli by bodafon
Tripoli Travel Guide: 276 reviews and 881 photos
Bustling city, colourful and quite unique, places to see are the Green Square, Tripoli's Museum and the Medina a rambling warren of shops, at least spend three days in the city to experience tripoli
From Tripoli travel to Leptis magna , you will be amazed at the size of this ancient site, also a museum full of artifacts
The theatre at Sabritha alone is worth the 1hr drive without seeing the rest of the old Roman city and museum
- Pros:Untouched by tourism, not many western faces
- Cons:Language can sometimes be a barrier
- In a nutshell:Facinating city worth the time to explore
bodafon's Related Pages
Tripoli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Touching down in Tripoli"
- "Tripoli - White Bride of the Mediterranean"
- "The Lider Maximo and the city"
- "Tripoli - still the white but "booming"bride"
- "omran's new Tripoli Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tripoli
- Hotels in Tripoli
- Transportation in Tripoli
- Nightlife in Tripoli
- Restaurants in Tripoli
- Shopping in Tripoli
- Warnings and Dangers in Tripoli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tripoli
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tripoli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tripoli
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.