"Family Destination" Skyros Island by crizgr
Skyros Island Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 123 photos
Aspoi, a nice beach on the way from the port to Skyros city. Maybe the best place to stay if you have a family. The beach is just 30 meters from the road, the best restaurant is there, what else do you need?
Traditional skyrian houses are a delight. I really like the short tables, all wooden and carved.
I manage to find such a place and it was so nice. Probably going next year too...
Give them sand and they are happy, so you are too. We spend days just going two times per dayto the beach, and playing till late in the afternoon.
- Pros:Just 2 hours boat trip, no need to book tickets even in August, small enough to avoid useless travelling if you have two babies
- Cons:Skyros town too quiet. Con fs you are single, but not if you are married with children.
- In a nutshell:Just right!
crizgr's Related Pages
Skyros Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE BEAUTY OF SKYROS IS A FEAST TO THE EYES!"
- "Family Destination"
- "A little Gem near Evia"
- "*~* Skyros *~*"
- "Skyros Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skyros Island
- Hotels in Skyros Island
- Transportation in Skyros Island
- Restaurants in Skyros Island
- Shopping in Skyros Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Skyros Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skyros Island
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Skyros Island?Share Your Travels