"Kolasin" Top 5 Page for this destination Kolasin by peterdhduncan
Kolasin Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 53 photos
Kolasin is a rather uninspiring town in itself. However, it is surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery and is the home of the superb Bianca Resort and Spa in which we stayed for two nights, which makes it an excellent base for exploring the area.
The car-park in the picture on the left, in which we parked when we visited Kolasin briefly in the rain in 2006, was 'under the bulldozers' when we visited in 2007 and part of a large development site, so it will be interesting to see what has happened to it when we next return!
Return to Exploring the Mountains of Montenegro - 2007
peterdhduncan's Related Pages
Kolasin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A mountain resort"
- "Kolasin / www.landbroker.me"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kolasin
- Hotels in Kolasin
- Transportation in Kolasin
- Restaurants in Kolasin
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kolasin
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kolasin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kolasin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 6 travelogues
- Haus Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kas Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perast Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Ischgl Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Gocek Adasi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cavtat Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos