"Petrovac" Petrovac na Moru by peterdhduncan
Petrovac na Moru Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 65 photos
Petrovac is an attractive seaside town, with a long beach, which is popular for relaxing and swimming, and walks over the cliffs at each end of the bay, which provide spectacular views along the coastline in each direction.
During our first visit in 2005, we climbed the path at the northern end of the bay, intending to go through a tunnel, which, according to the Bradt guide leads to an attractive beach at Perazica Do. However, unfortunately, after quite a strenuous climb, we found our way barred by a locked gate at its entrance, so we returned to Petrovac beach to sunbathe and swim.
After lunch-time drinks at Beach Club Ponta, whilst Andrea browsed in the shops and stalls along the sea-front, Peter took the steep path up onto the cliff at the southern end of the beach from where the photos at the top and to the right were taken. He then descended through woods to the popular and attractive Lucice beach on the far side, and then returned by the road round the back of the cliff to Petrovac.
Return to our Montenegro Intro Page
peterdhduncan's Related Pages
Petrovac na Moru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petrovac na Moru – Peaceful Side of Budva Riviera"
- "My vacation at the seaside 2002"
- "Petrovac - Buljarica"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petrovac na Moru
- Hotels in Petrovac na Moru
- Transportation in Petrovac na Moru
- Nightlife in Petrovac na Moru
- Restaurants in Petrovac na Moru
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petrovac na Moru
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Petrovac na Moru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petrovac na Moru
Photos in Petrovac na MoruSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 6 travelogues
- Haus Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kas Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perast Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Ischgl Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Gocek Adasi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cavtat Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos